Spring 2020 - Virtual Career Assistance Available
We are still here to assist you. Please schedule appointments through Handshake or reach out via email.
Scheduling a Career Advising Appointment is easy!
Career Advisors are available Monday - Friday and can assist you with:
- Major and Career Exploration Advice
- Resume and Career Document Development
- Interview Preparation
- Networking Information
- Internship and Job Search Resources
- Graduate and Professional School Planning
Meet your Career Advisors:
George Carter meets with undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni in BUSINESS
Heidi Schuman meets with undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni in EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, HUMANITIES, NATURAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES, VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS, and UNDECLARED MAJORS
To schedule an appointment:
- Log into your Handshake account at https://setonhill.joinhandshake.com
- Click Career Center on the top of the page, then select Appointments from the dropdown menu
- Click on Schedule A New Appointment
- Choose the appointment category that matches the reason you would like to meet with your career advisor. Then, select the reason that corresponds with your academic school.
- Choose a day and time that fits your schedule. You can make, cancel, or change your appointments 24/7 using this online system.
Career Studio Hours